Monday, September 11, 2017

LONGWOOD GARDENS CHRYSANTHEMUM FESTIVAL


Join us for a creative weekend away at Longwood Gardens for the Chrysanthemum Festival on Friday, October 27th and the Andrew Wyeth Museum on Saturday, October 28th.  Hotel accommodations at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Chadds Ford.

The van will leave Verve Vertu promptly at 9am on Friday October 27th.  We will return to Verve Vertu at 4:00 pm on Saturday, October 28th.  Space is limited please reserve your spot.  The cost per person is $150.00 which includes transportation, museum fees and breakfast.  Lunch and dinner are not included in the price.  Call 570-675-1465 for reservations.



1 comment:

  1. Hey I would love to see the photos from Chrysanthemum Festival. I am sure it was brilliant. Please share the pictures. At the garden themed event space San Francisco I also hosted a carnival themed birthday bash for my twins in the last week and it was also great. I have shared the photos on my weblog.

    ReplyDelete